press to zoom

press to zoom

press to zoom

press to zoom
1/6

Where it all began

-PLAGE DE PASSABLE-

“PLAGE DE PASSABLE” is undoubtedly the first beach on the peninsula. Located opposite the harbor of Villefranche, the beach was used as training camps during the Tonkin War in 1811.

In 1910, the concession was given to the GRAND HOTEL du Cap, where the Palace's customers came to bathe. From then on, the beach took the name of LUTETIA PLAGE.

A few years later, the beach took the name of Passable. Since 1945, “Plage de Passable” has been taken over by the VESTRI FAMILY.

- OUR STORY -